Crab Salad Recipe
Check out this simple crab salad recipe perfect to make from your crabbing catch. Remember though, you do need to cook your crabs before stripping the meat from them. Allow the cooked meat to cool in your fridge before proceeding with this recipe. For most people, removing the all that crab me is super time-consuming and tedious task. Instead, you can just buy lump crab meat for this recipe. This recipe is ideal for a quick bite. You can put it between two toasted slices of bread to make a sandwich or halve an avocado and filled the halves with the crab salad. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cooked lump crab meat, picked over for shells
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
COOKING EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
Mixing Bowl, Some type of mixing utensil
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until a homogeneous mixture has been obtained. Easy!
If you need some ingredients, check out some the Amazon products below: